Qualified electronic signature
The area of application of electronic signature is already a business everyday around the world.
It only takes a few steps.
Make an appointment and learn how to get a certificate without leaving your home or work, without a fully online notary public, all you need to do is click i
THE SOLUTION WE PROVIDE CONTAINS ALL POSSIBLE FUNCTIONS OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES:
- Signing of all documents with legal effect of non-repudiation
- 120 qualified time stamps (equivalent to a notary certain date)
- The possibility of placing an internal signature in PDF documents with a graphic symbol
- Automatic checking of signature validity in PDF documents (without the need to install additional software)
- Automatic recognition of Certum signature as trusted in Adobe Acrobat software
- Qualified certificate: - for submitting the balance sheet to the National Court Register under the S24 procedure
- Qualified certificate: - for registration on the energy exchange
- Qualified certificate: - for submission of the Single European Procurement Document (EAT, ESPD)
- Qualified certificate: - for sending e-declarations or JPK submitted to the Tax Office
- Qualified certificate: - operating in accordance with all key services on the market,
- Supported formats XAdES, CAdES, PAdES
- Supported signature types: external, internal, countersignature, parallel
- Signature support for binary files (PDF, doc, gif, JPG, tiff, etc.) and XML files
The necessary to issue a fully functional new certificate are:
1/ Starter kit - necessary for storing the certificate and signing documents (one-time fee) plus a case
2/ Activation of a qualified certificate - preparation of certification documents, confirmation of identity and issuance of a certificate (one-time fee), possible option:
- Qualified Certificate for 1 year
- Qualified Certificate for 2 years
- Qualified Certificate for 3 years
3/ Certificate renewal with renewal assistance service
1/ Installation and configuration of the certificate (recommended option) - full flooded installation and configuration of the issued certificate, saving the certificate on the card, training in the use of the certificate, technical support during the certificate validity period - paid option
2/ Performance of the contract at the customer's premises - signing the certification contract at the customer's premises - paid option
3/ Substantive service of the certification process abroad - a paid option
4/ Training in the use of the certificate
5/ Assistance in signing the document (eKRS, CRBR, S24 Portal, Administration, Business, Public Tenders and others) - option additionally payable
We will inform you about the expiration of the qualified certificate 60, 30, 14 and 7 days before its expiry.
ProCertum CardManager - The software is designed to manage profiles on the cryptoCertum card. The friendly interface allows even novice users to generate PIN codes for certificate profiles, it also allows you to remove certificates from the card yourself, manage PIN codes (change or assign a PIN code),
The PIN can be unblocked with the PUK code and proCertum CardManager software. To change the PIN, select the Safe Profile tab in the CardManager software and press the button Change PIN, To do this, select a tab Safe profile in the proCertum CardManager software and press the button New PIN,
When manually installing a certificate on a card - the factory PUK code is available in the Certum panel after clicking on the button Display PUK. Automatic detection of PCSC card readers installed in the system,
Possibility to generate a report containing details of installed card readers, cryptoCertum cards and certificates on them using the proCertum Diagnostic tool.
During the renewal process it is possible to:
- renewals without proof of identity (you can do this quickly yourself online without leaving your home or work)
- renewals in the form of an electronic code
- changes in the period of validity of the certificate held (for 1 year, for 2 years or for 3 years)
- change of a physical cryptographic card to a Mobile Certificate (no physical card - logging in using the token in the application)
In the subject of certification, we successfully implement certification processes in Poland and in over 100 countries around the world. We specialize in certification services for global corporations with particular emphasis on distributed structures.
Our technical support works continuously in a 24/7 system (24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
Performance of the contract (in the territory of the Republic of Poland): The physical signing of the contract takes place after a one-time personal contact of the PPT inspector lasting 2-5 minutes in a selected place (place of residence, company seat or other). Location - any location in the Republic of Poland. Agreements are signed at a special terminal Paperless and are limited to the electronic submission of the 1st signature and presentation of the identity card or passport indicated in the application. The PPT inspector is properly prepared for COVID-19 and secured.
Certificate issue: the certificate is issued within 30 minutes after signing the contract on the tablet, if the contract is signed by 15.00 p.m. And when the contract is signed after 15.00 p.m. on business days (or on weekends), the certificate is issued on the next business day in the morning.
proCertum SmartSign - Supported formats XAdES, CAdES, PAdES, Supported signature types - External, internal, countersignature, parallel, Supported QCA -Certum, CenCert, KIR, PWPW-Sigillum, Supported CA - Compliant with X.509, Supported TS - Yes, Technical support - Hotline + online (during the hotline's working hours), Language versions - PL and EN, Software adapted to the decision of the European Commission regarding the reference signature format - Yes.
Software proCertum SmartSign is an application for creating and verifying a secure electronic signature verified with a valid qualified certificate. The application enables the management of electronic documents, their electronic signing and verification of electronic signatures and public key certificates issued by all certification centers in Poland.
There is also a module within this application SimplySign Desktopwhich emulates the connection of a physical cryptographic card and a card reader to the user's computer. Thanks to this solution, at no additional cost, you will be able to use SimplySign in applications that require the use of a physical cryptographic card. proCertum SmartSign is software that is part of a secure device for creating and verifying a secure electronic signature
Certificate management software
Download proCertum SmartSign + SimplySign Desktop for Windows PCs 7, 8, 10 - 32-bit.exe
Download proCertum SmartSign + SimplySign Desktop for personal computers for Windows 7, 8, 10 - 64-bit.exe
Download proCertum SmartSign + SimplySign Desktop for Windows PCs 7, 8, 10 - 32-bit.msi
Download proCertum SmartSign + SimplySign Desktop for Windows PCs 7, 8, 10 - 64-bit.msi